Suburban Philadelphia technology company seeking ex/retired police officer or retired MP with a background in IT for training position. Our company provides parking enforcement and e-Citation solutions to municipalities, colleges/universities and hospitals. Candidate must be poised, articulate and have the ability to command a group in a training environment. We currently operate in 22 states and growing so candidate must be available to travel. Please reply with resume, salary requirements and possible start date. We are a dynamic company looking for enthusiastic team members. Come grow with us!
We are seeking a local, highly motivated Sales Representative to effectively sell our Parking and e-Citation software products and services to state, county, and municipal organizations. Our Sales Representative will employ a consultative sales process while seeking out new business, maintaining existing relationships to continue recurring revenue, and working directly with decision makers to determine and meet their needs.
- Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive the entire sales cycle, including identifying potential clients, determining client needs, negotiating, and closing
- Generate new business by conducting market analysis, cold calling, and prospecting
- Work with our existing clients on up-sell opportunities and contract renewals
- Act as a “solutions expert" consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives
- Work directly with the management team, software support, and project management throughout sales lifecycles
- Become a Subject Matter Expert
- Sales Experience desired, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- At least 1 year of experience
- Ambitious, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Must be available to travel overnight
- Prefer retired PA Police Chief
Competitive salary, additional results-based compensation and benefits.
We are looking to extend a Systems Engineering internship opportunity to an interested student who is majoring in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related majors. This intern would be required to work locally in our office located in Horsham, PA. We are looking for a student interested in integrating information technology into the law enforcement and public safety fields in a Systems Engineering role.
- Requirements design and verification
- Data analysis
- Client user customization and support
- Test and validation
- Technical writing
- Internship students would also be exposed to other areas such as marketing and sales responsibilities if interested.
- Applicants should have excellent communications, analytical, and organizational skill sets.
- Students should be extremely proficient in Microsoft Office and have at minimum, a basic understanding of web applications (especially cloud based) and user interface design.
- Prior experience with Android or Windows CE Operating Systems is a plus, but not required.
- Internal and external customer support
- Testing and validation of version specific mobile software, cloud software, and hardware devices
- Creation/modification of system documentation including Test and Validation Plans, Client Specific Requirements, and Software Bugs and Enhancements
- Provisioning new Client Cloud Instances
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by management